7.8.11

first week.

So, it's been a week in vegas. A week?! More like a month's time in one day. It does feel as if I've been here longer, probably because I fit right in. But still the time flies as it has been ever since I came to America. So a quick resume of this week and today. I've been spending alot of time with my host sisters, it has been great getting to know them. And the fact that they really enjoy having me is even more fantastic. We goof around alot, just having a good time. We spend alot of time with the neighborhood kids that I was writing about before. And my host parents are treating me like I'm one of their own. I love the heat, i love the sun, i love that it's not humid (otherwise my hair would go frizzy...) , i love the clear skies, i love the big city life, i love everything and everyone! 
Today we went to church, wich I don't have a problem with at all because I have my friends there. After church me Lauren, Brian, Nate, Josh, Jake, Coop and Emily + her friend went to the theaters and watched " Cowboys n' Aliens". The movie was OK, the company was great. 
LAS VEGAS <3





1 kommentar:

  1. Wow, the place looks amazing!
    I really enjoy your blog and I think it's very helpfull to me (I would like to be an exchange student too).
    I also think it's great that you write in english, since I'm a Dane/danish person!

    SvaraRadera