1.8.11

my host siblings

Let me tell you what I know and think about them so far :)

Sarah Grace- The american sweetheart, she really is! She is so full of enegry and she spreads joy to others aswell. She is a great dancer, singer and dress-up;er. She is always full of crazy and bizarre ideas, and she has got this weird sence of humor! She will always hug and kiss me, just because she feels like it, hihi.

Lauren- She is such an amazing girl. She is very smart for her age, and a very deep person once you get to know her. She is also a great singer, she even takes sing-lessons with a voice coach! And she plays basketball, and she is crazy about clothes. Just like me. Since she is also a bigsister we understand eachother quite well.

Bentley- The prettiest dog of them all. He just turned 4 years today, so we gave him a new toy and some treats! He is super friendly and always in a good mood. I love his smooth and silky fur.

Shanti- Lauren's cat, he is a beautiful cat, and also very friendly. He loves to cuddle with people, and i love cuddling with him! He is just like a little baby.

Leily- Sarah's cat, I'm not even sure that it's really her name. She is not very friendly at all, it's a shame because she has the most amazing fur. It's kind of greyish/purple. She is a siamese. And as I said, not very friendly... That's it .

A short resume about them. My wonderful host siblings!



Love this picture of me and Shanti!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar