3.11.11

smile, it's thursday





Had my last proficiency test today in school, which is basically a test that you have to take and pass to get in to college. Since I'm just an exchange student, it doesn't matter if I pass it or not since I'm not going to college. So I just put in whatever and then slept for the last hour ;)
After that just regular classes, blablabalbalbla. 

After school we had Key Club, which is a club for community service and volunteer work. Which is pretty cool actually, we get to go to all these events for free and we get free food or t-shirts. Since I've had volleyball for a while I can finally start going to these events! I'm looking forward to it.

After Key Club we made signs for french club. Next week is French National Week, so we are making crêpes to sell during lunch ! 

After school I went to Pink Nails with miss Hungary. Or her most resent nick name, kutya ;) (dog)

Looking forward to this weekend. Hanging out with Chris after school tomorrow, then we are going to the Playoff game, and then I'll sleep at Dora's house. On saturday we'll go to Hoover Dame and the Valley of fire with all exchange students from Arbor View. After that I have volunteer work with key club. Next week it's a three day week of school, yaaay <3



1 kommentar:

  1. No kidding, you're so lucky because of being in Vegas! What is your organization? Did you choose this place or did you just receive it? I am jealous!

    SvaraRadera