24.11.11

The house smells like turkey

It's thanksgiving today, first one ever! I'm very excited to try all the traditions they have, and to try all their foods and especially the turkey. Today I am very thankfull for the my parents who gave me this experience, without them i would even be here, in vegas today living the dream. I am thankful for my two bestfriends and siblings back home. I am also thankful for the hostfamily I am in right now, who always wants me to have as much fun as possible and has given me more then expected! I am thankful for all the friends I have here in America, all the people who make my days at school. I've been so blessed to have met you.

I am also thankful that I have a long time left that I can just enjoy and make this the year of my life!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar