13.5.12

Mother's day weekend

San Gennaro festival!
This is an annual festival held at the Rio. You go around and buy italian food and crafts, and the entertainment was partly my dear Christin singing. She is sooooooo good, should put up the video of her in action. So we hung out there for a few hours under the burning sun and later we took her  shopping with us at Tivoli City and then had some amazing greek dinner. Later that night I went to the jacuzzi at my friends house with some people. I got home and watched movies with my host mom and ended up sleeping in her bed... haha!








 Mother's Day!
Celebrated my hostmother today. We started with church in the afternoon and then lunch at the stratosphere where I hadn't been yet so it was cool seeing the view and the whole restaurant was turning as we ate. After the lunch we headed towards town square where we did some shopping and later on watched the move " Girl in Progress ". Ended with ice cream at home. Happy mother's day, mother <3




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar