9.5.12

So this is what I've been up to!

I know I have been the worst updater ever, but oh well. Nothing I can do about it know, so here are just some pictures. Cause you know, pictures are more than a thousand words ;) Or I'm just lazy, whatever sounds better. Oh and everything is in the wrong order, great, kiss.

Prom <3

Chilin in the burning sand

Grams and Pa came over to visit us in Vegas, this is at church!

Papa bears birthday

My best friend, the explorer

This guy, hahah legit





Battle of the sexes week at school, competitions between girls/guys and dress up days!

The roof of the truck is off!

We found some germans at the strip that we took in for an american bbQ!

They were pretty adorbs... ;)

So here is an example of the dress up days at school, blue vs pink!


Duck

my boo tawny, she was a rebel being blue though...

So it's like so hot here right know, around 35-40° C everyday!

Roxy foxy mama

Me and that redhead from twilight, js.

Popcorn for breakfast and lunch, yumm!

So in anatomy we got to cut a cat open, pretty cool

Baby sissy's performance!

All the exchange students in my school, lunch together! And Mr.P, he is the best consoler ever.

" the tall swedish girls " - Hejhej..


Ry Polly Pie


Clubbin'


California trip! To universal studios, walk of fame & Santa Monica beach

WIIIIIIIE! 


So ye, pretty awesome time over here. Now as it is getting closer to the end the weekends are already starting to fill up so fast! It's good though, want to do a lot of stuff and have just an amazing time before it's time to go. 42 days left...

1 kommentar: