18.9.11

the best of the best.

Homecoming yesterday. what a night!
Started of with Trey, who picked me and Pierre up around 5 o'clock in his truck with him, Dora, Erika and her date. Can't remember his name... oups. Oh well, so he drove us to this beautiful park where a professional photographer took our pictures. We were probably there for more then an hour, since we were quite many in the group. I didn't mind at all, being in that park with friends. So after that, most of the people in the group except me trey dora and pierre had reserved a table at BJ's (restaurant). So the 4 of us took of in Treys truck for other adventures in vegas. We finally decided to go to Applebee's, a simpler restaurang but still nice for homecoming, my opinion. We got the staff to think it was Pierre's birthday, so on top of a great meal with good company we got a "happy birthday" song. After that, we cruised around, pumping some baaase in the truck. Listening to some french rap, some swedish house maffia and "american boy". The homecoming dance was ok, compared to what we did before and after. But as I've learned, is the thing that u do before and after homecoming that matters. The theme for this homecoming was games. So the school was decorated like the game Clue. Wich was very creative. We danced for a while, and then we were of again. So we went to a friend of a friends house, and WOW. The most beautiful and awesome pool I've ever seen in my 15 (soon to be 16) years of life. They had a bar in the pool, volleyball court, 3 slides, waterfall, jacuzzi, cave and a bridge that went over the pool.
So we were around 20 people or more hanging out at that pool, jumping from the waterfall and racing in the slides and stuff. Around 11.30 or so, me trey dora and pierre left to get some more food at In & Out. After that, a quick stop at Treys house. AND I got to drive his truck, it was such a great feeling. Being in control of a vehicle, and I did good too. At least I though i did.
PICTURE TIME!
bubble butt.

Homecoming- a night i'll always remember. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar