1.9.11

pool party # 2

So here are some awesome pictures from the poolparty that we went to this last weekend. Dylan, my sweet neighbor turned 9 last friday. So on that saturday we were all ready to celebrate it with a big poolparty. One thing I love about american celebrations is that they really go 100% out for it. And it always has a theme. So I started school this week too! OMG I'M FINALLY A FREAKIN' HIGH SCHOOLER! And it's fun. Getting to know more and more people everyday. Just being able to say hi to a bunch of people during passing time is awesome. I will write more about this later. I just haven't got my new digital camera working yet so I don't have pictures :(... but i'm getting there. Tomorrow is a big day for lady aggies! Varsity volleyball team is playing against Paolo Verde High School and of course we are going to be there to cheer them up. I'll make sure to take some pictures in class and of the game tomorrow. And I'll tell you all about school and what's going on right now.
I love my american school <3
 
 Nick and Pierre
 French monkey
 First snow cone!
Talking to Thomas and his band members! He is such a great musician.
Listen to this!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar