8.12.11

pardon!

Okay so the update has been horrid lately, I feel like I miss out on something when I don't blogg, because this is like a diary I can look back on later in life. So I want to try to update this as much as possible.
But here's the thing, I still struggle with my computer, I have to get a new memory in to it and bla bla bla. So I have a bunch of pictures and stuff to tell but I want to put it all out there once I have it on my computer.

So really short, today I had my first book presentation in class. I was kind of nervous. Speaking english at home, no big deal. Speaking english in front of americans who are taking notes on your performance, can be some what nervous. But I did really good, and it's a good experience to really be out there with your english. I am very proud of my presentation and got compliments on it, so it feels good hearing that from americans.

next week I'll be off from school, the whole week! Me, my hostdad and my two sisters will be going to Denver, Colorado to go skiing! The best place in all of America to ski, I am so lucky. I can't wait to see the difference between skiing in Europe and here. But since skiing has always been a tradition with my real family, I can't see why I wouldn't enjoy it as much with my host family.

And tomorrow, first field trip with school! We are going to the strip, to see arts ( I think...) at the Bellagio. I'm very excited about this.

What I like about it is that it's french class, the best class eveeer, and we are hanging out there seriously like the whole school day and coming back for last period. I'm gonna make sure to bring my pro- camera and take a bunch of pictures.

And I'm getting ready for chistmast! It's UNBELIEVABLE how fast time flies, I mean it has almost been 5 months! Makes you realize that you have to make the best out of every day.

Kiss kiss.  Some more pictures will come soon!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar