18.12.11

para-para-paradise

So... Colorado! Wow.

Got here monday night, settle down in our cozy hotel room after 10 hours in the car.
So far, so amazing. I mean, I don't think I've ever been so happy to see snow and pine trees.
It's truly amazing. And now, I can check another state of my list.

So we chose to take the day of to just walk around the main street. It reminds me a lot about european towns. Not like stockholm, but more like Switzerland. Swede-girls, i bought a odd molly top for 27 dollars today, how awesome?!

Tomorrow will be the last day of skiing for us, and then we are leaving on saturday.
The following week will be all christmas preparations, and shopping for sure!

Since my computer is still f...ed up, no pictures. My hardware is full so trying to fix that -.-
Once I get that fixed, a short movie from Colorado should come up on the blog ;)

Talked to some Swedish friends today, maaaaan I love and miss them sometimes.
I mean, I love it here and the friend I have are amazing, but people are different and there's nothing that can replace the homies back home. But I will see them soon, once I'm back!

Now back to some homework since I'm taking a week of from school.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar