1.1.12

No uppdates since last year?!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!


I hope that everyone had a great New Years Eve! I celebrated my New Years at Frenchy's house with family and a bunch of friends. We had a great time, and I made some pretty good new years resolutions I'm going to stick with.

So what a year, huh? The changes I've been thru are crazy, out of this world. I moved to another country, alone. I started to a new school, didn't know anyone. Started living with a family I didn't even know before I got here. Those are the big ones. But then the smaller ones. Like seeing right from wrong, appreciating everything I've been giving and my experiences, growing as a person and walked out from all of my comfort zones, having to deal with problems myself without hiding behind mommy and daddy, growing up. It's amazing what a year abroad does to you. The feelings you have are like waves,  up and down. One second your happy as can be. You feel like you're floating on clouds. And the next second you just want to go home. But you learn to deal with the good feelings and bad feelings  as well.

This year, is my year. Here we go.

" Better to regret what you did, than regretting you never did it. " ( sounds better in swedish...)

Born in Sweden, raised in Vegas. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar