11.2.12

New Video!

Today I woke up so early to get going with the Arbor View Exhange Students to Red Rocks! So yeah, basically they are big rocks that are red. More like mountains. And you can climb them and hike them. Which is a very nice view, experience and exercise.

Got home like 2 pm, and took the bikes with Lauren to target. I love target. They are another one of those stores that just have everything.

So now I'm home and I just made a pair of earrings with my own bare hands. Respect.
Tomorrow we'll be going to church, I haven't gone in like 2 months.
Then hopefully I'll go shopping with Megan and Shantii.

I made another video. This one is not as good as the others though :(



These are almost all the exchange students at my school. If you watch the video there are more pictures there from today!

Puss Puss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar