6.2.12

My weekend!

This weekend was no ordinary weekend, I had a lot of stuff going on! Amazing stuff!

Last friday was my hostmothers birthday. Me, Dad and the girls made dinner for her. She wanted salmon, so we made her teriyaki salmon with rice and a salad. And for dessert, a giraff-cake. My hostmom is crazy about giraffs. She really loved it. The rest of the night was a family night, watching some movies and just hanging out.


On saturday I was planning on going to the movies with some friends when Dara called me and said they had an extra ticket to a show on the strip, Le Rêve ( The Dream ). So of course I couldn't turn that opportunity down. So me, Chrissy, Dara, Andrey, Dara brother and his girl friends went to see the show.I It was so amazing! Before that we were at Dara's volleyball tournament were I got to see some girls from the old team and my coach :') . And after the show we went to get some Canes (food). It was so much fun, the whole day was just one of those perfect onces.

I bet everyone knows what Sunday was?! Superbowl!!!!! Spend the day at our neighbors house where they hosted a Superbowl party which they do every year. I got my new Superbowl t-shirt on and I was ready. Great food, great people, great game. And the weather has started to get really warm again, it's like Swedish summer right now. Giants won, although I was hoping for the Patriots! I saw Sharonda there too, she currently goes to College in Utah and I don't get to see her to much! But when we do see eachother... cheetah sistahs fo life.
 Sharonda and I
 World's greatest American Dad. I love you so so much!
 Party got so crazy I LOST my head... hah...
 Uncle Micheal
 Patriots in blue, Giants in white.
Best friend and wingman, frenchy.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar