11.2.12

ye ye it's friday, we know

So today the weekend started! It is friday night and I just got home from Dara's house. I was hanging out with tha crew. After school me and Dora went to her place and hung out for a while. After that we went to starbucks and I got the usual. ( caramel frapp. )

We headed towards the school, today was the last basketball game of the season and the Aggies won of course! It was such a great and exciting game.

After that we ( Dara, Chrissy, Kara, Ryan, Eli and I) went to U-Swirl. The best best best place to get frozen yoghourt, period. Went on a small shopping spree at Wallmart. Then we headed back to Dara's place and played pool and chilled with dog one and dog two. That's a quick summary, but it was an awesome day filled with a lots of fuuuun!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar