15.7.11

15th of july

It's friday, friday! And tomorrow by this time I'll be at Arlanda Airport, getting ready to leave Sweden for a while. It feels so crazy that what I've waited for and been longing for is really happening, I'm so lucky to get this opportunity! I'm just genuine happy, and excited for sure.

The reason why I'm upp so early (9:30 swedish time) is because I'm going to Ebba's  place to have breakfast with her and Anna. They are both leaving Stockholm today, so I want to see them as much as I can today. Among many other people as well! And tonight I've invited Linnea and Hanna to come and have dinner with me and my family. And they are both following me to the airport tomorrow, my little sweethearts!


Thank you for being the greatest, craziest, funniest, most wonderful friends. I love you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar