5.7.11

My first post

Here it goes, the very first post that I'll publish on this blog. I just have to start of by saying that I really don't get this webbpage, at all! I'm going to ask Linnéa to help me with this, since her design is so much better then mine right now... I'm getting really excited for my flight to Newark in NJ on the 16th of july. The reason why I won't go directly to my wonderful host family is because I'm attending an EF camp in Vermont or Rhode Island two weeks before I head off to Las Vegas! During theese weeks before I leave, I'm going to make sure I say goodbye to all my friends and spend as much time with my family as possible. It feels so strange, so unreal. A year in another country is a veeeery long time. 
Sorry for a boring first post, stay tuned to read more interesting stuff. Bye for now!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar