17.7.11

second day

Today we're not doing anything special, as I said before. I woke up reaaally early, 8:30... The breakfast was... unusual... White bread ( bagels/toast ), cocoa puffs, cinnemon crunch, panncakes, peanut butter / jelly, ice cream, soda. Not what I'm really used to, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it sometime. And we're having pizza and hamburgers for lunch. I will be rolling home form Las Vegas next year, for sure! 

My room mate came last night aswell, guess what? I spanish BLONDE girl, we didn't talk much though since she barely knows any english and she's kind of shy. But it's only the second day.

Tomorrow is the first day of school, the classes that we're having at camp are current issues, english, american history and life in america. Sounds kind of fun! :)

Here are some picutres, enjoy!



The first picture is of Emma from Denmark, second one is from when we arrived at the airport (starbucks!!!) and then last but not least. The last picutre is from my room, not that fancy but it's charming :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar