29.1.12

Las Vegas Premium Outlets









Friday was time for another Basketball game that my dear little sister was playing. She is the only girl on the guys basketball team!!

Went shopping yesterday with my Dori, we tried out a new place. The Las Vegas Outlets! The outlets were alright, I mean the stores were kind of limited. But it was a very beautiful place in general and me and Dori had a good time filled with laughter! 

Then last night we went to dinner at Cheetah's and Big Daddy' house! No, I don't know they're real names. That's what everyone calls them, seriously. But they are just hillarous. I'm sure you can tell by the picture of Big D. 

We ended up staying tha night at their house and now we just got back.
I'm just taking it east today, gonna see if Pierre's up for some Prison Break later. 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar