1.1.12

Bells are ringing

"Have yourself a Merry little Chirstmas..... la lala la laaaa..."


CHIRSTMAS :)


I love Christmas, i love it love it love it love it love it. No doubts.
I heard a lot that during Christmas you will get very homesick. It's weird though, I didn't get homesick at all, I mean... I'm sorry Molin family but there was just too much going on and I was to happy to miss you, haha. It sounds terrible, but I did think about you a lot during the day! 


I have pictures now! I struggled so much with my computer, but now it's working and I'm ready to do this. First of all, this Christmas just made me feel like a part of this family, like that last piece of a puzzle. Have you seen O.C? Remember when they celebrate Christmukkah and Ryan gets his own stocking? 
I was Ryan this Christmas. Just a new person coming in to this and fitting in so well, and I got my own stocking and Christmas ornament! And it was just a beautiful Christmas. We went to church on the 24th to see the Christmas service with all the candles. And on the 25th I spend the day with my family and night with friends coming over to the house. I'm gonna let you see for yourself ;)


 My hostfamily were " Swedefied" this Christmas.

 The white one in the middle is mine :')

 We had Swedish meatballs with potatoes and lingonberry jam.






Christmas PJ's! 
Everyone got a candle, and we all shared the same fire to light them up. 
Puss puss!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar