9.1.12

detention!

Today, I experienced something new. In my High School, we have a " tardy policy ". And a definition for those who haven't heard the word before. Tardy is being late to class, if your late in class, you are tardy. So after a couple of tardies , you have to serve detention for 30 minutes! A lot of my readers know me, I am one person who sometimes is fashionably late ;) So I got..... DETENTION! Here is how detention works, when it's because you are tardy. You get sent out in the middle of your class to go to " The deans office " aka hell. Humiliated as you are, you sign in at the Dean's office and sit down on these cold metal benches and wait for your turn to see the Dean. You sign a paper saying that you will serve detention and then you serve the detention after school of during lunch. I kept my detention paper for my scrapbook, my first detention. What a great experience.

Love these glasses, thx cameron! I don't care if santa got them from you, I don't care if he'll give me coal next year if I took em, because I'm gonna. 

Puss Puss!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar