5.1.12

sadies

In America, they have a lot more events with school. Some of the events, the bigger ones , are homecoming and prom. Well let me tell you about an event I did not know about when I got here. It is called Sadie Hawkins, or "Sadies". It's not like the other dances. When you go to Sadies, the girl has to ask the guy out. And I would be super excited for this, If I only knew who I want to go with, who would say yes? It's a little scary to ask someone out, I feel empathy for the guys who has to do it all the time!
Sadie Hawkins is usually in January, ours is January 21st. Too soon!
The other thing about sadies is that you have to wear the same outfit as your date. Which I think is such a fun twist!

Here are some pictures from google;


How cute?!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar