2.1.12

no more ski, I go snow

Last weekend me and the girls in this family went to the mountain house that in Utah! I love utah, the red mountains, the cold weather, the atmosphere. It's very pretty! We went there with the Oakes family, who are like our family basically. We went there to go to Brian Head, it's a skiing resort very famous for it's powder snow. The sun was soo bright!  This time, I finally started snowboarding! And I am never ever going to ski again, snowboarding is waaaay more fun than skiing. Could be cause I've been skiing all my life. I just really wanted to learn it. I'm here to learn new things! So I took lessons, and my instructor was pretty good lookin ;)

So we started of just learning the basics, but I kinda already new thoose stuff. So then we stared to go up the mountain, and I was doing really good. I was way ahead of everyone else. So eveantually I had to go alone with the shadower, the guy that goes last to follow everyone. So I got like private lessons from him, which was very good cause I just learned everything really fast. When there was one hour left, the instructor couldn't let me go alone anymore because he got in trouble for it. He said I had passed his class and now I could go on my own. So me and Lauren snowboarded together instead.
Pretty cool huh? I love snowboarding.









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar