23.1.12

EF Trip

And this time we went skiing / snowboarding in Brian Head, Utah! Woaaaow, what a weekend. These people are just amazing, all my little fes-ies. I had a great time with friends from all over. Belgium, Holland, Germany, Italy and Denmark.

The first night we got there we all just hung out at the hotel, and went in the Jacuzzi ofcourse. I shared rooms with my good friend from Amsterdam and two other people I didn't really know before, one from New Zeeland and one from Germany.

The first day of being out in the slopes was like one of the worst days they've had over there this season. Only one slope was open.. But the second day was amazing, and they said it was one of the best days of the season. 

Snowboarding for me of course, most of the time with Justin Bieber (Noah) by my side since we we're the only onces that were snowboarding. 

I came home last night and was greeted with some home made chili from my host mom with corn bread casserole. It was an amazing weekend, now it's good to be home too! (: 









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar